Ministry at Faith – Covid-19
He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say to the LORD, “My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” For he will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence. Psalm 91:1-3
We are glad to be holding live, in-person services. We will continue to offer our live stream and audio recordings of the service for the foreseeable future. We are still following the recommended guidelines of our state and county health departments. Use your best judgment on whether to attend service in person. Don’t attend until you are comfortable doing so.
Here’s what you can expect if you decide to attend the live service.
● Vulnerable individuals are encouraged to stay home until restrictions are lifted.
● Seating has been rearranged so physical distancing (6’) can be maintained between non-household members.
● Avoid congregating in hallways, entrances, or bathrooms.
● Refrain from handshakes, hugs, and physical touch. A hands-free greeting is encouraged!
● Communion will be offered after the service. Instructions will be given at the service on how to do so safely.
● As per the State mandate 7/15/20 masks are required for indoor gatherings except for those who are singing or speaking up front. Bring your own mask if you can, but we will have masks available at church.
● Nursery Care is now available at church. There are also closed-circuit tv monitors located around the church.
● We are now serving coffee and snacks in the fellowship area.
News on Other Activities
● Our church offices are open. Office hours: 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM Monday through Thursday and by appointment.
● Sunday School is anticipated to resume in the fall.
● Youth Group will continue to meet.
● Building use will be available to groups that can meet Phase 2 Directives and can sanitize after their use.
● Faith Keepers will meet along with other small groups working on projects around the church.